Thursday, February 10, 2011

My impression about blogging!




Hello! I think it´s a good idea to write interesting subthemes about some English-speaking-counties. I hope we will not get in trouble with copyright and have a good time together! The next time i will post some interesting texts about the countries and their favourite food :D. Maybe you´ll get interested in it and write me some comments. Copyright is a special theme and we have to talk about it. Some music-songs have copyright in Youtube when they are shown with their real video. I always take care when I am in the internet. For my posts I only use legal videos and pictures. I hope you all will enjoy my posts and have fun ;D
These blog can help students and other people to learn more about these lands we write about and their culture, buildings, etc...
Maybe the next time Elena and me take part in a exchange to USA. This bolg gives us more information about the country.
Very good idea!
Yours Romina

4 comments:

  1. Thank your for your nice entry Romina and I'm sorry that your idea with the picture didn't work... But the picture you added to your post is also very nice and meaningful! Good advice about copyright questions, we'll have a special focus on this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romina i think, that your entry is good. You got writing SkilzZ and a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romina I thin, that your entry is good and your picture is very good because it's about blogs and contact to others. But your colour of your entry is a little bit to strong but it is going into the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry is very good. :) I think the picture is very nice, too. But i have to agree with Pascal, that the colour is a little bit to strong.

    ReplyDelete