Monday, February 7, 2011

Opinion on the blog

In my opinion the blog already has a great layout, I really admire. Maybe background could have a little more colour in it, but a start has been made. When it comes occasionally to blogs, I always get a thougt about active Internetbloggers, who spend a lot of time and invest an encourage and effort to change the world or tell the world outside their thoughts and share topics. I can refer to a lot of blog-read experience after hundreds of hours on the Internet. Most of the blogs are only interesting for a small bunch of people but with every second it's easier to specify your commands to look for new blogs you want to read. Our blog with the interestic topic "English Around The World" will maybe be visited by a lot of people because the theme should refer to all english-speaking people. I hope to get a nice corner where I can write about the United States Of America, here it's an individual choice about who or what to write about, our classmates will have lot of topics they can work on. In this case, our blog is a great opportunity and chance to everyone's talent and natural gifts of letting their minds do intense work.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice entry! Please write your real name under your postings. I also hope that our blog will be interesting for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan, I really like your writing-style. That's where your good marks come from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good work, looks like you really thought about! I'm definitely agreeing with you about our interesting topic!

    ReplyDelete