Monday, February 7, 2011

My opinion about our Blog

First of all I want to say "hello". I think this blog is a good idea because we can talk together and discuss some things about English speaking countries. I think that we'll learn a lot about English speaking countries. This blog is a good idea because we can write our own opinion and add pictures and videos to our posts. Because of it's linked with the internet we can learn on our own and do comments about other posts... . Maybe some things or posts won't be so exciting for some of us but I think in the end everybody will have one or more favourite posts or comments about English speaking countries.
I will link some videos or pictures in our time in this subject because I think that it will be more interesting with some pictures and videos because you have some things to watch and not only to read. Sometimes it will be interesting videos and sometimes funny videos I hope. :-D
I have to say that English isn't my favourite but because of the reason we work together with the internet it will be an interesting subject. I hope that everyone will enjoy this subject and we'll learn a lot about English speaking countries.

Pasi

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice entry! There are some little mistakes but don't worry, you will get the chance to improve your writing skills. Please dont't forget to write your "real" name under your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope that there'll be many different or funny videos or pictures!
    Nice entry!

    ReplyDelete