Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Opinion about blogs

I think using blogs is a good way to exchange information and impressions on the Internet. Utilising blogs in school is a good idea to make lessons more interesting for pupils. Everyone uses the Internet so using the Internet in school is a good solution to make pupils be more happy in school. I already have experience with using blogs in school because our class used to use a blog for writing summaries and other information about our books we were reading meanwhile. I think that was more interesting than reading out these information in our lessons. The Internet is getting more and more common so surfing the Internet is getting standard. It's interesting to see what the others think about blogs.
Our blog has a good style, I think. It's very clear laid-out.
Our topic "English around the world" is quite interesting for me. Knowing where people speak english is important because english is a world language. I hope we will have some nice lessons with our blog and everyone finds a good topic to write about.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice entry! You have a good writing style! I'm glad that we have some experienced bloggers in our course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice entry. You have experience with blogs, haven't you? That's good because you can help us if we have problems.

    ReplyDelete