Friday, February 11, 2011

My opinion about blogs

Hello,

I think it's a very good idea to write something about a special theme like English around the world. It can be very interesting and we can learn a lot of new things about the other countries. My first impression about this page was very good but now, I think the colors are a kind of dark. If everybody make comments and entrys at this blog it will be very interesting for ourself and for the other people, too :)
I think that blogging in English is good to improve our English and get to know the other cultures and so on. Hopefully, this blog will get more colors and comments, because it would looks more alive for everybody. By the way, in my opinion blogging makes a lot of fun, so I think, that the blog could be very great!

Everybody can lay out their own posts, so the pupils are more interested in the lessons. They can change their impressions and comment the impressions of the others. We don't know the next sub-headings so that make it more intersting for us!

All the pupils can learn how to lay out their own blogs and how to write a very good entry!
It's a very good idea.

Yours Madelaine

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice entry! The colurs of our blog seem to be a reason for discussion, we'll do that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice entry. Good idea with the colour of the blog. I hope we'll change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good english and you're definitely right about the colours!
    A good thing's also that you thought about getting to know new cultures.

    ReplyDelete