Sunday, February 13, 2011

My opinion about the blog.

It is very cool to have english lessons at the PC because it makes the lessons more interesting for the students. The students can write their own impressions and opinions about some things int the world. When everyone comments the posts it will be very interesting to work with the blog. I think the lay-out of the blog is good but it could have some more colours in the background because it looks a little bit dark.
These blogs can also help us to improve our english speaking and writing knowledges. But we have to look for the copyrights on many videos and pictuers because when we not look for these things we will get wourse with the court.

I think the Theme "English around the world" is intersting and nice to work with. We can learn much about the lands we will study. I think we can also learn much things about the countrys like their culture or their activities.


I think all of us can enjoy to write on this blog because its very interesting to change opinions about some things. And I think we have to discuss many things in our lessons.

Made by Robin :D

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your entry, even it's posted after our deadline... Please check your entries before you post them. I also hope that working with an internet blog makes the English lessons more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my eyes your post is very good Robin. You wrote a good impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice entry. The important thinks are in the entry. Well done Rupert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one! I liked reading your post and I like experiencing your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entry is very good :)
    I agree, that the lessons at the PC makes the lessons more interesting for us.

    ReplyDelete