Sunday, February 13, 2011

My opinion about the blog

First of all I want to say, that the lay-out of our blog is very well done. I think, that the blog is a good idea, because we can improve our english and discuss certain things and exchange our opinions. With this blog, we can also learn a lot of things about the other countries. It's also cool, that we can work at home and it will be interesting to read the posts and comments of us and our classmates. The blog makes the lessons more interesting and i think we will have more fun with working in the Internet. Our Topic is very good, because it's important to know which country speaks english, because english is the universal language and later we will need some english knowledge. With this topic we also learn things like the culture, popular activities or how they life. Finally I want to say that it's cool, that we work also with videos, because it makes the lesson more varied. I hope we will have some funny lessons together and I hope we will work good together.

Nico

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your entry, even it's posted after our deadline... I also hope that we can enjoy our lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your post is good Nico. I also hope, that we can enjoy our lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you have written a nice entry and you have important thinks in your entry. You have written your entry after the deadline but it's a good entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice done, Kilian & Me have the same opinion.

    ReplyDelete