Sunday, May 29, 2011

NIGERIA


This week's topic is Nigeria...

Hello students of the "English in the internet"-class,
how I've told you, I'm not at school on Monday. So I want to give you some ideas for possible topics online. As every week, you've time till Saturday for peparing your entries... Have a nice week!

Possible topics:
- Conflict between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria
- Oil industry in Nigeria
- Lagos: The largest city
- Nigerian football national team: The black eagles
- Abuja: The capital
- Human rights in Nigeria
- Environmental problems
- Ethnic groups (more than 250 ethniticies)
- Crime in Nigeria
- Agriculture
- Ibrahim Babangida
- Goodluck Jonathan (Nigeria's president)
- Colonial history of Nigeria
- Lake Chad
- Nigerian Pidgin English
- Nigerian cuisine
- etc.

Of course you can also choose other topics which are related to this country! Greetings to Mr. Bach! :-)
By the way, I couldn't read your entries about New Zealand... But I will do that when I've a bit more time...



No comments:

Post a Comment